9 Nights / 10 Days
English, Hindi, Marathi
One of the holiest pilgrimages in north India, Kedarnath is situated in Uttarakhand. It is located at an altitude of 3,584 m above sea level, near the head of river Mandakini. A popular destination for Hindu pilgrims, Kedarnath is one of the four major sites in India’s Chota Char Dham pilgrimage that also includes Badrinath,Gangotri and Yamunotri. It is the most remote of the four Char Dham sites and is flanked by breathtaking snow-clad peaks.Known for the ancient Shiva Temple, a trip to Kedarnath is an exhilarating experience. According to a legend, the temple came into existence as a result of the Pandavas’ search for Lord Shiva to atone for their sins for killing their brethren during the Kurukshetra war. Lord Shiva avoided all attempts to meet the brothers and stopped at Kedarnath and took the form of a bull and started to force himself into the ground, leaving only his hump visible. The willpower and determination of the Pandavas impressed Lord Shiva and he forgave their sins, blessed them and allowed them to worship him at Kedarnath. It is said that the stone-like structure that is worshiped here is the hump of the bul.
Available Group Departures:
27th May-06th June
For customized dates & package , contact us @8850258278
COSTING FOR KEDARNATH
Chandigarh to Chandigarh – ₹15400/-
Mumbai / Pune / Surat / Vadodara to Mumbai / Pune / Surat / Vadodara- ₹17,999/- (SLEEPER train travel).
Mumbai / Pune / Surat / Vadodara to Mumbai / Pune / Surat / Vadodara- ₹19,999/- (AC train travel).
Ad-on ( per person ) :
Tatkal 3AC train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara : 1700/- extra for each side
Tatkal Sleeper train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara : 1200/- extra for each side
Book your seat with an advance of ₹5,000/-
Rest payment can be done 20 days prior to the date of departure.
GPay/UPI number: 8850258278
Tag @Bhatakna and share Instagram Reels, best reel win CASHBACK of 100/-
Book a trip for 10 or more people and get 500/- OFF
DAY 0 - Depart from Mumbai to Delhi.
DAY 1 - Delhi - Haridwar (By Volvo).
DAY 2 - Haridwar – Guptkashi/Sitapur.
DAY 3 - Kedarnath Trek & Stay.
DAY 4 - Kedarnath Trek Down & Drive towards Chopta.
DAY 5 - Chopta Chandrashila Trek.
DAY 6 - Chopta – Badrinath.
DAY 7 - Badrinath – Rishikesh.
DAY 8 - Rishikesh (River Rafting) – Delhi.
DAY 9 - Delhi - Mumbai.
DAY 10 - Reach Mumbai.
• Leave from Mumbai in the evening (Day 0) and reach Delhi in the evening.
• Have Dinner & proceed towards Haridwar overnight in AC Volvo Bus.
• Reach Haridwar in the morning & we will start the journey towards our first
destination Guptkashi/ Sitapur which is the Base of Kedarnath Temple.
• Check-in Hotel by evening, freshen up and overnight sleep
• Wake up early & after breakfast, ee start our pilgrim towards the Kedarnath Temple.
• A total of 16kms Trek but you can even book a Helicopter or Horse as per
• Attend evening Aarti at Kedarnath Temple.
• Overnight Stay at Kedarnath
• Wake up early morning & visit Kedarnath’s Garbha Griha in the morning & Trek
down from Kedarnath to Gaurikund and then leave for Chopta.
• Reach Chopta, check-in Homestay and freshen up.
• Dinner & Overnight stay in Chopta.
• Wakeup early morning & after breakfast we trek to Chandrashila.
• We trek down to Chopta by evening and spend the rest of the time at leisure
to relax your muscles.
• Overnight stay in Chopta
• Check-out early morning & drive to Badrinath.
• On arrival, check-in to the hotel & rest.
• Visit Badrinath Temple for Darshan in the Evening after taking bath in Tapt Kund
(Hot Spring) and then proceed to the Temple.
• Back to hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
• Wake up early morning & head towards Rishikesh.
• Check-in to the homestay/camps late evening.
• Bonfire & chill night.
• Dinner & overnight sleep
• Check-out and go for the Best River Rafting & other adventurous activities.
• Late evening catch Volvo Bus back to Delhi.
• Reach Delhi early morning. Depending upon the return train timing, if time permits
roam around the Delhi city at your own.
• Catch the train back to Mumbai.
• Reach Mumbai. (Day 10).
• Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of
participants etc. may cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any
schedule in the interest of safety, comfort & general wellbeing.
• Participants might have to produce a COVID-19 negative report in accordance to
the state entry requirements issued by the Govt.
• Do NOT carry Suitcases or heavy luggage, a good Backpack is recommended and
would be comfortable to carry.