7 Nights / 8 Days
English, Hindi, Marathi
ABOUT THE PLACE
Ladakh Road trip is not just another destination in a traveller’s bucket list, but it is a dream in itself. A bike trip to Ladakh doesn’t create stories, it creates CHRONICLES! The mighty Himalayan Mountains, pristine glacier lakes and beautiful valleys together
make Ladakh for the nature’s wonder that it is.
Always keeping you high on adrenaline, an adventure trip to Ladakh through the world’s highest passes rewards you with the most breathtaking views you could ever imagine.One thing thať’s extremely important is the culture & people of the place. We suggest that you savour Ladakhi food while you are there because you won’t get that yummy food anywhere else in the World. Watching your vehicle defy the laws of gravity at the Magnetic Hill, zooming through the treacherous Gata Loops, or riding through Khardungla Pas, a trip to Ladakh is the ultimate adventure you can think of.
It’s time to tick these activities off your bucket list with Bhatakna Leh Ladakh Package for 2020! Go on and create your own Ladakh Chronicles!
Srinagar to Leh
Triple Sharing – Rs 22,500/-
Twin Sharing – Rs 26,000/-
( SRINAGAR TO LEH 7 Nights / 8 Days )
Day 01: Arrive in Srinagar & Local sightseen.
Day 02: Srinagar to Kargil via Zoji La (11,574 ft)
Day 03:Kargil to Leh via Namika La (12,139 ft.) & Fotu La (13,477 ft.) Leh
Day 04: Leh Sightseeing
Day 05: Leh to Nubra Valley (Diskit/Hunder) via Khardung La (17,582 ft.)
Day 06: Nubra Valley (Hunder) to Tso Pangong via Shyok River
Day 07: Tso Pangong to Leh via Chang La (17,585 ft)
Day 08: Leh Airport Drop & Flyback Home
• Arrive at Srinagar Airport Meet Team member & proceed to hotel. Check into the hotel, freshen up.
• Evening Upon reaching Dal Lake, Enjoy Shikara Ride on Dal Lake.
• You can explore Srinagar market for some shopping.
• Dinner followed by a briefing for the next day & overnight sleep.
• Wake up early morning and post breakfast depart for Kargil.
• Enroute visit Sonmarg.
• Then head towards Drass, the coldest inhabited place in India & often called as Gateway to Ladakh, via the Zoji La Pass.
• After lunch break, continue your journey to Kargil.
• Arrive at Kargil & check in to the hotel.
• Dinner & Sleep Overnight.
• Wake up early morning & post breakfast start your journey to Leh.
• Drive from Kargil to Lamayuru via Mulbek, Namika La and Fotu La.
• From Lamayuru, Leh is approximately 125km that passes through Hangroo Loops and Nimmu.
• On the way to Leh visit – Hall Of Fame, Magnetic Hills, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Confluence of Indus & Zanskar River.
• Reach Leh by Night & check in to the hotel.
• Dinner & Sleep Overnight.
• After breakfast proceed for Leh Local Sightseeing which includes Hemis Monastery – The largest monastery in Ladakh, Thiksey Monastery, Leh Palace, Rancho School, Shanti Stupa – Highest Point in Leh.
• Evening free time to explore Leh Market.
• Dinner & Sleep Overnight.
• After breakfast in the morning, head to Nubra Valley Khardung-La(Highest motorable road at 5359 mt).
• Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas.
• Check in to the hotel and visit the Sand Dunes (cold deserts of India), take a camel safari (self-paid).
• Visit the Diskit village and the Monastery around.
• Come back to the hotel by evening, dinner and sleep overnight.
• After breakfast check out , start your journey to the famous Pangong Tso via the Agam and Shyok villages.
• Pangong Tso which is perhaps one of the most amazing lakes in Asia changes its color 4 – 5 times a day.
• The Pangong Lake or “lake of the great hollow” is considered as the largest lake in Asia. The water is clearer though salty.
• The Crystal-clear salty water shines in many shades of blue depending upon its depth. It literally changes shades with sunlight.
• With a backdrop of mountains of various hues and colors, it is a sight for the Gods. At an elevation of 4300 meters, the air is cool even in summers at Ladakh.
• Pangong Lake is about 4 km wide on average and at least 136 Km long. The extent of the known portion is, therefore, upwards of 250 square miles (400 sq. km).
• Reach Pangong Lake & check in to the campsite.
• Dinner & sleep overnight.
• Wake up early morning to witness a mesmerizing sunrise.
• After having breakfast, head back to Leh.
Enroute visit Chang-La, the 2nd highest motorable road in the world at 5350 m.
• Reach by evening time and explore the local market/cafe’s since it will the last day in Leh.
• Shop something for your friends/relatives back home.
• Come back to the hotel by evening.
• Dinner and sleep overnight.
• Wake up & post breakfast check out of the hotel & fly back to home with amazing trip memories.
A rucksack bag and a day pack
3-litre water bladder or water bottle
A sun cap and a woolen cap
UV protected sunglasses
One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
1 fleece jacket
1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
1 pair of gloves
At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favourable)
4 sets of undergarments
2 pair of socks
A small towel
A rain jacket or a poncho
Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
One strip of Diamox
Medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion and altitude sickness
◾ Personal Accessories
Paper soap, or sanitizer
Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
LED torch light
NOTE: Travellers are suggested to book trains/flights reaching Srinagar between 11 AM to 03 PM on the trip start date.
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
Maintaining Social Distancing is Mandatory throughout the trip.
Participants must carry their own Masks & Hand Sanitizers Compulsory.
According to the latest guidelines/Sop of J&K State at that time, if required, participants must get tested & will have to carry a Valid Covid Negative Certificate on the trip.
Early check-in is subject to availability.
Company’s vehicle will only be accessible till parking areas.
The Schedule can be changed on the spot by the manager according to the circumstances & convenience.
Any cost arising out of any event beyond our control, like, strike, bandh, riot, train cancellation, flight cancellation, mechanical breakdown, natural calamity like heavy rains, land slide, snowfall, earthquake, will be directly bourn by the guest.
Bhatakna won’t be responsible in case any sightseeing/activity gets cancelled due to any natural calamities or man-made incidents.
Guests would be responsible for safety of their luggage/baggage throughout the Tour.
If at all the trip gets cancelled due to any event beyond our control or Lockdown, a nominal cancellation fees of 8% will be charged & guests will get the Credit Note of the remaining amount paid which can be used by them anytime in the near future.
The Initial Registration amount is Non Refundable only if cancelled before by 30 Days prior.
Out of the Second & Final Instalment Paid
Cancellation Fees will be:
25% - If Cancelled before 30 Days of the Trip.
50% - If Cancelled before 15 Days of the Trip.
70% - If Cancelled before 7 Days of the Trip.
90% - If Cancelled before 4 Days of the Trip.
100% - If Cancelled 2 Days before the Trip.
Only if the payment schedule has been properly followed. If only part payment is made before cancellation, the refund amount shall only apply to the amount over and above the cancellation charges.
Carry regular medicines for headaches, travel sickness, vomiting, stomach upset, etc.
Please ensure that you carry specific medication that you are currently consuming (if any).
Consumption of water should be minimum 2 to 2.5 litres per day.
Prices valid from 10th April 2021 to 31st October 2021.
All payments for additional/optional activities to be paid in cash to our Ladakh Operations Head.
Final Confirmation will be provided on completion of full payment.
All vehicles provided during tour are restricted to the sightseeing mentioned. They are not available at disposal of the client.
Whenever guests are in transit, packed breakfast/lunch will be provided.
No Refund or Compensation shall be given for any unused meals/services/transportation under any circumstances.