9 Nights / 10 Days
English, Hindi, Marathi
Seperated from fertile Lahaul by the soaring 4551m KunzumLa, the trans-Himalayan region of Spiti is another chunk of Tibet marooned in India. The scattered villages in this serrated, moonscape arrive like mirages, clusters of whit washed mud brick homes huddled amid green barley fields monasteries perched on crags a thousand feet above. The turquoise-grey ribbon of the Spiti River is your near-constant companion, running around a fairly broad valley before turning south at Sumdo into the precipitous gorges of the Hangrang Valley. Spiti attracts many travellers, including streams of Indian motorcyclists, as a kind of ‘mini-Ladakh without tourist crowds, which is fair enough, since its pristine nature (high-altitude desert) and culture (Tibetan Buddhist) are still intact. The approaches to Spiti remain among the most rugged & scenically spectacular roads in India, and the Spiti-Kinnaur loop is one of Asia’s great road trips.
Available Group Departures:
19th June – 28th June (FILLING FAST)
10th July – 20th July
For customized dates & package , contact us @8850258278
COSTING FOR SPITI VALLEY
Chandigarh to Chandigarh – ₹20,000/-
Mumbai / Pune / Surat / Vadodara to Mumbai / Pune / Surat / Vadodara- ₹22,000/- (SLEEPER train travel).
Mumbai / Pune / Surat / Vadodara to Mumbai / Pune / Surat / Vadodara- ₹24,000/- (AC train travel).
Ad-on ( per person ) :
Tatkal 3AC train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara : 1700/- extra for each side
Tatkal Sleeper train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara : 1000/- extra for each side
Book your seat with an advance of ₹5,000/-
Rest payment can be done 20 days prior to the date of departure.
GPay/UPI number: 8850258278
Tag @Bhatakna and share Instagram Reels, best reel win CASHBACK of 100/-
Book a trip for 10 or more people and get 500/- OFF
DAY 0 - MUMBAI TO CHANDIGARH
OVERNIGHT TRAIN JOURNEY
DAY 1 - CHANDIGARH TO SHIMLA
DROP AT HOTEL
DAY 2 - SHIMLA TO CHITKUL
DAY 3 - CHITKUL TO NAKO VAI KALPA
DAY 4 - NAKO TO KAZA & LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 5 - KAZA LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 6 - KAZA TO CHANDRA TAAL LAKE VIA LOSAR & KUNZUM LA
DAY 7 - CHANDRA TAAL TO MANALI VAI ROHTANG PASS AND ATAL TUNNEL
DAY 8 - MANALI to CHANDIGARH
DAY 9 - CHANDIGARH TO MUMBAI
DAY 10 - REACH MUMBAI
• Leave from Mumbai at 12 p.m. (Day 0) and reach Chandigarh next afternoon
• Transfer to Shimla & witness the change of scenario with snow capped mountains.
• Check into the hotel/homestay and freshen up.
• Explore the beautiful city of Shimla during evening.
• Dinner and sleep overnight
• Wake up early morning & depart to Chitkul.
• Drive through Kufri, Narkanda along the Indo-Tibetan highway on the
way to Chitkul.
• Reach Chitkul by evening.
• Dinner & sleep overnight.
• Wake up early morning & depart to Last Indian Village & Aakhri Dhaba.
• Drive through Kalpa, Reckong Pio, Suicide Point Roghi, Chandrika Devi Temple, Kalpa Gompa and Market. Enjoy the spectacular view of Mt. Kailash way to Nako.
• Reach Nako by Night.
• Dinner & sleep overnight.
• Wake up early & after breakfast start your journey to Spiti Valley.
• En route to Kaza via Nako- Tabo villages
• Visit Gue Mummy & Pin Valley Mudh the last motorable village of the Pin Valley.
• Reach Kaza by Evening.
• Check-in to the hotel/homestay.
• Dinner & sleep overnight.
• Wake up early morning & after breakfast, head for Spiti Valley divine sightseeing.
• Visit the most scenic monastery of Spiti Valley- Key Monastery.
• Further, visit the iconic villages of Spiti- Kibber, Langza (the site for the holy
Buddha Statue), Hikkim (World's Highest Post Office), Komik.
• Come back to Kaza by evening. Dinner & sleep overnight.
• Wake up early morning & after breakfast, head for Chandra Tall Lake.
• Visit the most scenic high altitude pass of Kunzum La. Stop by at the stupa and pay tribute to the local goddess, “Kuzum Mata” as she's known At 15,000 feet above sea-level
• Watch the lake change colours from crystal clear shades of blue to emerald greens by dusk.
• Overnight at a camp 2 km away from Chandratal Lake Dinner & sleep.
• Wake up early morning & after breakfast, head for Manali.
• Known for its unpredictable weather, the Rohtang Pass witnesses many snowstorms and blizzards.
• We will end the day in the famous hill station of Manali which serves as a gateway to Spiti as well as Leh regions.
• Reach Manali by Evening.
• Dinner & sleep overnight
• Wake up early morning & after breakfast depart for Manali local Sightseeing.
• You can visit the Mall road, Hidimba Temple, Old Manali for some good cafes to chill or Vashisht temple for the Hot water Spring.
• Check-in to the hotel.
• Dinner & overnight rest.
Adios! Back to the mundane city life. Until Next Time Bhatakna! By now, we bet your camera and phone's memory cards will be full to capacity with mind blowing snaps and your heart full of joy as we end the Himalayan road trip today! The best Spiti - Kinnaur valley holidays will give you a lifetime of memories.
• Access to high altitude regions of Spiti Valley, especially Hikkim, Kibber villages
& Pin Valley etc may be blocked during winter months due to excessive snowfall.
Hence, the visit to these locations is weather-dependent. In such a case, we will
look for best possible alternatives, as feasible.
• Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of
participants etc. may cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any
schedule in the interest of safety, comfort & general wellbeing.
• Participants might have to produce a COVID-19 negative report in accordance to
the state entry requirements issued by the Govt.
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER,
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Authentic Government ID Card
Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
Things To Carry
A rucksack bag and a day pack
3-litre water bladder or water bottle
A sun cap and a woolen cap
UV protected sunglasses
One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
1 fleece jacket
1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
1 pair of gloves
At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favourable)
4 sets of undergarments
2 pair of socks
A small towel
A rain jacket or a poncho
Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
One strip of Diamox
Medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion and altitude sickness
Paper soap, or sanitizer
Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
LED torch light